Sunday, September 2

40 or 41?



I have completed 40 years now and i am officially embarking into the 40's.
     if you look at it, we actually celebrate at the end of a birth year rather than the beginning.
so as i start my 41st year i not only wonder how old will i say i am but will i continue to accept someones else bad mojo that they placed on my life.

I've spent 40 years being about someone elses idea of what my life was to be about; influenced by alot of tragic moments. Not to say there weren't some great memories but i didn't develop my own self worth and took the word of others who didn't have much to give, only to take.

Well, i'm ditching that and listening to a great someone much bigger and more knowledgeable about who I am, than I am about my own self. my own creator.

 "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." [john 4:4] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...