Thursday, October 18

The Lions Den


There is a song that says, "what if i stumble, what if i fall? what if i lose my step and make fools of us all? will the love continue, when the walk becomes a crawl..."

This is one of those moments in our lives that has us wondering what happens now. We have had a really challenging year with the hubbys eyesight. We keep saying, "He is way to young" We didnt see this coming (no pun intended). But this is where we are...43, blind and wondering how do we get through. Truth of the matter is, right this minute I am falling on my knees asking God for a way to reveal itself to us. Our lights are cut off and the little rent we have due is coming up and the registration on the car is months past due and we keep wondering when does it end. Seems I cant work fast enough or hard enough to keep up. When you think its bad, it can get worse. 

The good thing about faith is knowing that no matter how far down the rabbit hole you fall, God will pick you up. I feel something for my husband I've never felt before because I don't know what it feels like to not be able to see; Life, the kids...me. And as a man, to not be able to keep the family secure because he cant work. I'm trying to do as much as I can to help him. 

I didn't intend to come on here for a pity party because I know that no one man or person is my source. God is. And only He can help someone have the heart, notion, grace to help us. I just wanted to see if I had the nerve to set my pride aside and ask for financial help. So if you are moved to help us, there is a paypal button below. If not, we continue to pray for the doors of opportunity to open and that we dont have to be down here for much longer. 

God is good all the time and I will follow in the footsteps of Job learning that God wants us to learn beyond what we can presently see. "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD!" (Psalm 27:14)

TWO WAYS TO HELP AND SUPPORT

http://redskyent.wix.com/arsp


OR

The Blind Mouse Donation












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...