Tuesday, November 22

I am Second: Garden of Pearls

Richard Ellis: I am Second

Today, its not that I don't have the right words but I just know someone who has them better. This is for my married friends and family.....Well, I guess we all can learn a lesson, married or not, about giving room to someone else important in our lives to grow, fail and succeed. So I encourage you all to read this post with an open heart and know that at our core, we all want to win.

"We sent Timothy, who is our brother and co-worker in God's service in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith, so that no one would be unsettled by these trials. For you know quite well that we are destined for them." 1 Thessolonians 3:2-3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...